Hilton Senior Manager, Product Management in Addison, Texas
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for an experienced, analytical, and strategic Senior Product Manager to help define and launch the next big initiatives in our Digital suite!
This Senior Manager, Product Management role will focus on crafting our digital Property experience, helping hotel guests learn about our hotels, and ultimately book a stay through our web and app platforms. You will work with designers on defining innovative customer experiences and coordinate with technical teams to deliver on your vision. The Senior Manager will guide products through the entire development lifecycle, champion your products to partners, and be directly responsible for your products' performance.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter that possesses a strong product management background and a solid understanding of current web and mobile technologies.
- Utilize critical thinking to identify new opportunities that will improve revenue and overall growth in the business.
- Pinpoint customer needs (owners, Hilton Honors members, guests, partners, and Team Members) to help define and prioritize product features that drive the most impact.
- Research and put together business cases for new product concepts and present to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design in an Agile environment to deliver on new features, resolve product issues and act as an evangelist for your assigned product(s).
- Write top-notch business requirements and ensure technical teams are in lockstep with your requirements.
- Handle bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and decide on trade-offs, and ultimately balance business demands with technical/time constraints.
- Define a product's key success metrics, analyze/present metrics post-launch, and quickly act on trends that arise from those metrics.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Consistent record of taking ownership of projects, including defining scope, driving results, and rolling up sleeves to get the job done
- Consistent track record of being able to think high-level and "in the weeds", with a knack for creative problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Shown ability to work hand-in-hand with developers/QA to build a product
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment and to break through ambiguity
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of work experience in Technology or equivalent field
- Three (3) years of agile product management experience in web, mobile, or enterprise software development
- Experience in key product management functions, including writing user stories, crafting wireframes, market research, and reporting metrics
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years of work experience in Technology or equivalent field
- Six (6) years of agile product management experience in web, mobile, or enterprise software development
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as the Adobe reporting suite
- Experience with A/B testing
- Excel and PowerPoint whiz, at ease, parsing large sets of data and putting together high-quality presentations
- Knowledgeable in other functional areas of Ecommerce, such as Customer Service, Marketing, Finance
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Title: Senior Manager, Product Management
Requisition ID: COR0112X
- Hilton Jobs