Fiserv Implementation Project Manager in Albany, New York
The Mortgage Director Project Manager will deliver mortgage banking consulting engagements and system configuration support to Mortgage Director customers pre and post implementation. Engagements may include new customer implementations, LOS operational and system utilization reviews, process improvement assessments and surveying LOS table modification opportunities. Additionally, this role will support Mortgage Director’s identification, documentation and implementation of best practices within Mortgage Director’s system defaults. This role will need to complete assessments, identify recommendations and document customer requirements via Proposals, Project plans, BRD’s and PRD’s to support customer initiatives.
About our Business:
Mortgage Director is a mortgage “loan origination system” (LOS) for the mortgage industry that supports retail, wholesale and correspondent lending channels. It supports the life cycle of the origination process from Point of Sale (POS) to Investor delivery and includes features that include database records, imaging, vendor integrations and automated workflow
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Facilitate customer scoping calls and on-site engagements including managing critical path objectives to ensure all engagements are professionally delivered to customers.
• Accurately document customer requirements based on reviews of customer documentation and employee interviews.
• Identifies strengths and weaknesses of proposed customer table modifications and or software application changes.
• Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
• Configure and validate LOS Administration tables and Web tools to support customer implementations and if table configuration is completed by another resource validate solution meets customer requirements
• Efficiently identify and document the business objectives, requirements and issues of customers assigned and address and or communicate to appropriate parties
• Under minimal leadership, uncover opportunities for process improvement, applying best practices and challenging business operations when appropriate for customers.
• Communicate process recommendations professionally and with influence.
• Identify and document Mortgage Director system configuration and workflow best practices and supporting business process documentation for efficient repeatable consulting engagements.
• Provide input to the Mortgage Director team/management offering ideas for consulting engagements and system enhancements as a part of an ongoing effort to deliver a stellar product and services.
• Create Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) and Product Requirements Documentation (PRD) to support a custom development request or system enhancement.
• Review, update and assist with the prioritization of Professional Services cases documented in the company tool
• Develop functional specifications and system design specifications to either expand/enhance a product or address a customer’s issue or need.
• Identify and document testing requirements to ensure recommended design enhancements function properly and have no negative impacts to other LOS functionality.
Work Process Expectations:
• Develops relationships with customer personnel that foster strong customer ties.
• Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Clearly documents requirements, changes and adheres to the Mortgage Director change management process
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
• Manages customer expectations effectively within the scope of the contract, project plan and change management process
• Configures LOS Administration tables and Web tools based on best practices and customer engagement
• Conduct and communicates effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to internal and external customers
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations to customers and internal teams
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
• Trains and collaborates with other Mortgage Director team members.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 4 Year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years’ mortgage lending/loan origination/lending technology experience and a minimum of 3 years doing customer implementations of software solutions in the mortgage lending space.
• Experience with Mortgage Director LOS preferred
• Must learn quickly and obtain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Mortgage Director LOS tools including interfaces and upcoming release contents.
• Possess the ability to articulate best practices of mortgage lending and mortgage lending technologies.
• Strong organization and time management skills and a keen eye for documenting details
• Experience implementing enterprise software solutions for the mortgage industry
• Must possess great communication skills which are used internally and externally to effectively coordinate the tasks associated with each engagement request.
• Must have excellent customer interaction skills.
• Self-Management: Ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively meeting delivery timelines as committed to the customer.
• Must be able to travel within the US up to 25% of the time
- Fiserv Jobs