HCA, Hospital Corporation of America OR Technician in Alexandria, Louisiana
** Do you have the career opportunities as a OR Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinRapides Regional Medical Center,a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. AtRapides Regional,we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a OR Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Surgical technologists work alongside and assist surgeons, nurses, and other members of the health care team throughout a surgical operation. The role of the surgical technologist is incredibly important because they ensure a sterile and organized environment.
About this unit:
* 10 operating room beds
* Amazing teamwork and engaged leadership!
* Opportunity to work on various cases, including Trauma and Neuro cases
* The surgical technician/OR Tech is responsible for maintaining the integrity, safety, and the efficiency of the sterile field throughout the surgical procedure to insure optimum outcomes for patients of all ages.
* The surgical technician prepares and arranges instruments and supplies, and assists the surgeon and assistants throughout the operation.
* Their assignments are based on acuity and skills required. He/she must work effectively with fellow employees from all units.
* He/she should also be able to accept responsibility for own actions. * They must fulfill the standard of professional ethics and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills while acting as a role model and resource person for others in the department. The surgical technician is restricted from administering medications, completing patient records, or carrying out direct physician orders regarding treatment of patients beyond their licensed scope of practice.
*What Qualifications You Will Need: * * High School diploma or equivalent * Completed Surgical Technician course and/or on-the-job training demonstrating ability or current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse preferred * Previous OR experience preferred * CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of hire Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350 bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our OR Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: OR Technician
Location: Louisiana-Alexandria-Rapides Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02348-12607