Cardinal Health Material Handler, Shipping - Part-Time, 3 PM ($17.50hour + $500 Sign On Bonus) in Atlanta Kendall Park, Georgia
We are offering a Sign On Bonus of $500!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible forperforming/controllinga combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
Operation of Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT), to include pallet jacks, clamp trucks, sit down forklifts, reach trucks, and other forms of equipment as necessary to perform duties such as:
- Stock Put Away
- Order Picking
- Pallet load-out
Use of RF Gun for:
- Creating Pallet Labels
- Bulk Location entries/deletes
- Hand unloading product
- Operation of automated pallet wrapping machine
- Aisle Audits
- Processing Small Package shipments
- Manual wrapping of pallets with shrink wrap
- Maintain/Improve Housekeeping standards
- Assembly of corrugate Gaylords and manual banding of shipments
- Follow proper documentation practices
- Meet or exceed standards for quality, safety, attendance, and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Good written communication skills
- 1-2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being.
- Paid time off plan
- 401k savings plan
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Basic employee life insurance
- Work-Life resources
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs