HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Food Service Worker PRN in Atlantis, Florida
*Food Service Worker *
*Per Diem 0.001 FTE *
JFK Medical Center Atlantis, FL
JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination of compassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities.
/What makes us special…/
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. There’s a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program – shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
/JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Food and Nutrition Services Worker performs a variety of tasks that facilitate the provision of food services and nutrition support to patients, employees and visitors. These duties include:
- Performs routine duties related to preparation and serving of food.
- Prepares food for cooking by washing, peeling, shredding, slicing, and mixing various food items.
- Operates dishwasher or assists with washing/sterilizing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots, pans, etc.
- Cleans kitchen work areas, collects and disposes of garbage.
- May assist with food stocking.
- Serves food in cafeteria for visitors and staff and in patients room following dietary, sanitary and safety guidelines.
- Clears patients' dirty trays and works in dish room when needed.
- Works on patient tray assembly line following menu directives for determining food items for each tray.
- Delivers food trays to patient areas.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
High school diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months food service experience preferred, previous experience in hospital food services preferred.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Food Service Worker PRN
Location: Florida-Atlantis-JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Requisition ID: 02873-11964