HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse FSED Boynton Beach PRN in Atlantis, Florida
_RN - FREE STANDING EMERGENCY DEPT - PD - Varied shifts FTE 0.001_ JFK MEDICAL CENTER FREE STANDING ED BOYNTON BEACH, FL
_Facility Description:_ Originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital in honor of our nation's 35th president in 1966, JFK Medical Center has since grown into a multi-campus medical center with four Palm Beach County locations.
Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its comprehensive services including: 24-hour emergency services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences, general, minimally invasive & robotic surgery, orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and obstetrics. JFK Main is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center and an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We also offer two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach providing the same emergency treatment for adults and children as our hospital based ER, closer to home.
We are located in the City of Atlantis near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls, there is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic team of top clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment while enjoying the benefits of Palm Beach County living.
_Facility Description: _ The Free Standing ED is located in Boynton Beach, FL, and has 12 beds. They see between 25 to 35 patients in a 24 hour period and are able to do everything the main ED does, with the exception of admitting patients. Patients who need to be admitted are transferred to the facility of their choice.
For more information contactJennifer.Urban@hcahealthcare.com
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of Acute Care Nursing experience reauired
- Three to Five years' experience working as an ER RN.
- Additional certifications (CEN, TNCC, etc.) preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse FSED Boynton Beach PRN
Location: Florida-Atlantis-JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Requisition ID: 02873-14878