Lockheed Martin Signal Analyst in Aurora, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
• Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company seeks a Signal Analyst to support expatriate work in Australia after a training period conducted in Aurora, CO.
• In this role, you will use state-of-the-art computer hardware and software to search for, identify and monitor non-communications signals in a dense and dynamic environment.
• Position requires a thorough background in analysis of detected and pre-detected data in both analog and digital formats.
• You will be responsible for the identification and analysis of new signals, nominal signals and unusual mode of existing signals which require a thorough understanding of signals, the environment, and an understanding of the unique idiosyncrasies of data sources.
• Must be capable of working under general direction.
• Requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Your work will be closely reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy.
• Must be able to express yourself clearly while giving instruction to customer operators.
• Must be able to work either independently or in a team environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
• Willing/able to work a rotating shift
• Willing to relocate to remote overseas location in Australia
• Active TS/SCI and be willing with adjudicated CI Polygraph to start
• J1 Telemetry Interceptor analyst course
• 450 Collection and Processing course
• 451 Communication Signals Analysis
• Knowledge and use of Combined Back End Tool (CBET) tool suites
• Signals analysis experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs