HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Unit Secretary in Belton, Missouri
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Unit Secretary today withBelton Regional Medical Center.
At BRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- o Paid Personal Leave o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Unit Secretary like you to be a part of our team.
How we build better communities. Unit Secretaries are an integral part of our team and a great support to our nurses and units.* *
Responsibilities: * The unit secretary is responsible and accountable for the daily clerical operations of the nursing unit, performs receptionist duties and maintains supplies/equipment for the unit. * The unit secretary participates in a positive patient experience including supporting RNs in the delivery of patient care items and providing meal companionship to patients.
- High School education or comparable knowledge.
- No prior experience required. Public contact and clerical experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and computer skills required. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple functions preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Computer Microsoft Office; multi-line phone. Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70 bed facility with over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Unit Secretary
Location: Missouri-Belton-Belton Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09728-70166