HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Care Technician in Brandon, Florida
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitiousCertified Nursing Assistantto help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The CNA/PCTperforms a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN) in a complementary and assistive role. He/she assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance to the CNA’s training, competence and skills, hospital policies and procedures and the State Board of Nursing rules for delegated nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel. Consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, adequately stocked and safe patient care environment.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now!
* Basic Cardiac Life Support
* CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) training required for Behavioral Health.
* Lifting 100 Lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 Lbs
* Honors our Mission and Values:Ability to build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of integrity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
* Exhibits Compassion:Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and concerns of others and to treat others with the utmost respect, dignity, courtesy, and confidentiality * Communicates Effectively:Ability to deliver verbal and written information in a clear, concise manner to ensure comprehension and achieve desired results
* Prioritizes Tasks:Ability to shift attention between multiple activities and competing demands, and to manipulate the order of tasks by importance.
* Works Well With Others: Ability to interface directly with public, physicians, staff, patients, administration and ancillary/support department representatives to achieve optimal outcomes and high quality, patient-centered care * Demonstrates Professionalism:Ability to take personal responsibility for job action and performance, comprehend and perform job responsibilities, and adhere to the policies and procedure of the facility
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 422-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community. We have beennamed a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU. Brandon Regional Hospital has been nationally-recognized as an “A” rated hospital by the Leapfrog Group and as one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Watson Health for 2019, proving you don’t have to travel far from home to receive award-winning healthcare.
EEOC We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Patient Care Technician
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon
Requisition ID: 01384-15698