Fiserv HR Operations Analyst in Brookfield, Wisconsin
HR Analyst Job Description
Fiserv is currently seeking a motivated Human Resource technology professional that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment to fill the role of an HR Operations Analyst. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent that is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HR Operations projects with no limits to what they can accomplish. In this role, you would be an integral member of the HR Operations team, supporting organizational goals. This opportunity is excellent if you are looking to begin a HR Operations career to learn and develop HRIS system knowledge, data integrity framework, and process/procedure development.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Perform day-to-day operations that includes: Research, review, analysis on effectiveness and efficiency of existing HR Operations systems. Partners with the HR Operations team to continually improve process to maximize productivity and support new HR initiatives. Designs and supports HR projects that are both cyclical and as a result of business decisions to create operations that are effective, efficient and drive business goals. Identifies process improvements in existing programs and projects. Documents user based processes: Job aides and knowledge based articles. Supports mass reorganization initiatives that includes utilizing both standard and complex query tools to drive data integrity. Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls. Manage operation of tasks proficiently, efficiently and with full accountability for results. Provides training to peers and end-users on programs and systems.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related business area is preferred.
• Training / Experience in Human Resource disciplines and HRIS systems is preferred.
Job Related Experience:
• Knowledge of HR disciplines is a plus
• Experience in HR applications such as: HCM, payroll, time/attendance, talent management, compensation or recruiting a plus
• Ability to multi-task and overcome obstacles to meet critical deadlines.
• Must be a quick learner with excellent analytical and research skills
• Capable of delivering strong attention to detail, accuracy, problem-solving, critical thinking.
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business functions
- Fiserv Jobs