HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Emergency in Brooksville, Florida
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
/Minimum of one year prior acute care RN experience (any specialty) required./
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now!
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our nursing team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits will include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, an employee discount program and more. Choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan that will best suit your needs.
The RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
HCA Healthcare is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility-based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties since 1984, Oak Hill Hospital is a 280-bed facility offering a range of services through its Heart Institute, Orthopedic & Spine Institute, Maternity Suites, Cancer Institute, Women's Imaging Center, Pediatric ER and adult Emergency Rooms, and Express Lab. Oak Hill Hospital is proud to be a Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the area’s only Pediatric ER as well as the only open-heart program in Hernando County. Our reputation as one of the area’s premier employers is due, in no small part, to the environment created by the dedicated people that chose to build their career with us. Our organization includes superb medical staff, innovative services, and a dedicated team of talented colleagues. We are located on Florida’s Nature Coast in a great community to raise a family. Join us and see why we're excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Unlock unlimited career possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association required.
- Current ACLS & PALS/ENPC certifications preferred - required within 6 months of hire.
- TNCC and NIHSS certifications preferred - required within 6 months of hire.
- CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse) certification required within 6 months of new hire or certification eligibility (one year of ER experience).
- CPEN (Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse) certification required within 6 months of certification eligibility (one year of ER experience).
- One year of previous experience in an ED setting preferred.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: *RN Registered Nurse Emergency *
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-11108