Lockheed Martin Asc, Contracts Management in Camden, New Jersey
Description: This position is for an entry level Contracts negotiator/administrator to support Aegis Ship Integration and Test (SI&T) Programs within IWSS’s Small Ships & Surface Combatants (SC&SS) market segment. This contracts position will support the SI&T contracts lead in all day-to-day contract negotiation and administration efforts related to the SI&T programs. Additional specific tasks include, but are not limited, to formal correspondence with customer(s), evaluation of customer requests (solicitations and modifications including financial / terms), contracts file management, and closeout. Candidate will work closely with functional organizations (finance, pricing, program management, engineering, sourcing, etc.), and must be a self-starter, willing to learn, and be able to effectively coordinate with multiple internal and external customers.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
• The candidate should demonstrate computer
competency and the ability to work in various
systems to update, maintain or extract contract data.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Ability to understand core financial and business concepts.
• Ability to obtain Security Clearance
• Experience with various contract vehicles, such as non-disclosure agreements and proprietary
• Experience in and understanding of the Electronic Contracting System (ECS) is highly desired.
• Experience with various forms of U.S. Government contracts and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs