HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director Oncology in Cartersville, Georgia
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Director Oncology? At Cartersville Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Cartersville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Oncology Director for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Your role provides leadership to the Radiation Oncology department while overseeing the day-to-day business and clinical operations, including ongoing clinical competence and staff development.
- Your role provides effective leadership in establishing measures of performance for clinical excellence and patient safety in radiation oncology, service excellence to patients, physicians, and staff; and strategic execution of service line goals and objectives.
- Your role collaboratively plans and implements strategic business objectives to ensure operating objectives and results are in accord with overall hospital and radiation oncology center needs.
- You will promote staff and leadership involvement in planning departmental operational and capital budget with demonstrated expertise in the forecasting and planning process. Advises and makes recommendations to senior leadership team concerning budgeting, cost, and other financial matters.
- You will ensure The Hope Center (THC) maintains accreditation by the ACOS Commission on Cancer and work collaboratively toward other accreditation or programmatic distinctions as requested by senior leadership.
- You will attend medical staff committee meetings as assigned or requested, collaborate with physicians to develop positive relationships and advise senior leadership of proceedings at meetings attended and recommends action as necessary.
- Your role represents THC and CMC by membership in related professional and community associations and supports community projects and agencies.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 bed acute care hospital, Level III Trauma, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Director Oncology opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or Business Administration required or actively enrolled. Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Three to five years supervisory or management level experience in a healthcare setting required. Management in a radiation oncology department preferred.
- Previous Clinical experience in area of responsibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director Oncology
Location: Georgia-Cartersville-Cartersville Medical Center-Cartersville
Requisition ID: 08625-8601