HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supv House Admin PRN in Cartersville, Georgia
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a House Supervisor? At Cartersville Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Cartersville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a House Supervisor for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* As a House Supervisor you will circulate the facility, serving as resource for nursing staff of all nursing units.
* You will identifie nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients – monitors and supervises individualized patient care. * You will participate in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. * You will maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers and promotes a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 bed acute care hospital, Level III Trauma, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women’s Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our House Supervisor opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license.
- Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification, ACLS required.
- Previous management experience of 2 years preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Supv House Admin PRN
Location: Georgia-Cartersville-Cartersville Medical Center-Cartersville
Requisition ID: 08625-8292