Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services IT Program Manager in Chandler, Arizona
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking an Enterprise Services (ES) IT Program Manager to join our Chandler, AZ offices. Relocation may be available.
Enterprise Services Program Manager (ESPM) for the Space Systems sector PMO supporting the Launch and Missile Systems Defense Systems Launch Vehicles business unit. This role is responsible and accountable for providing program management leadership and direction for ES strategy and operational activities related to Launch Vehicles. The position will be located at the Chandler, AZ office location.
• Lead a matrix team and oversee multiple programs and projects in support of the sector's shared enterprise services, IT and program security statement of work
• Liaison between enterprise services and sector / program senior management to ensure alignment of enterprise services and IT strategy, proposals, and execution of business requirements
• Effectively interact with members of the enterprise services, IT, and sector division and program leadership teams to optimize strategies in support of stated goals and objectives
• Provide direction leadership over enterprise services and IT systems activities in support of customer's strategy development and budget and cost management
• Oversee proposal development, staffing plan development, product and service acquisition and delivery, teaming relationships and communication activities, thereby ensuring timely and cost effective delivery and customer satisfaction
• Bachelor's degree with at least 9 years of relevant work experience; OR Master's degree with at least 7 years of relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated experience working with matrixed and virtual teams
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
• Proven IT project management experience and demonstrated leadership skills, including planning, scheduling, workload forecasting, budgeting and proposal development
• Must demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills and have exceptional business acumen
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant discipline
• Active DoD secret clearance w/SAP eligibility
• Knowledge and experience in systems, software, electrical and mechanical engineering processes, tools and environments
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology
- Northrop Grumman Jobs