Bank of America Preferred Inside Sales Specialist in Chandler, Arizona
Preferred Inside Sales Specialist
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our team at Bank of America. We’re looking for skilled sales people who can advise and advocate for our clients for their most important financial needs.
As part of the Bank of America team, preferred sales agents listen to client needs and understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship while providing an exceptional client experience. Preferred sales agents are sales professionals who work in an inbound contact center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
As a preferred sales agent, you can look forward to
• Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
• Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales agents and managers in an inbound call center.
• Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
• Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
• World-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
We’ll help you
• Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by side-live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
• Learn about core banking products and services we provide through Bank of America. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources.
• Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.
You’re a person who (required skills)
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays.
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
• Has a minimum of one year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers.
• Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
• Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
• Experience in the banking/financial industry.
• Experience working in a call center.
• Experience in telephone sales.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Manages People: No
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs