HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician in Chattanooga, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking aCertified Respiratory Therapy Technicianfor our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in your department.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- You will demonstrate knowledge to assess, plan, and evaluate care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum.
You will assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge.
You will deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients.
- You will alternate role as Charge Therapist (Shift assignments and staffing, rental equipment control, resource person).
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, the 275 bed hospital has built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. We are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for ourCertified Respiratory Therapy Technicianopening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- TN license with ABG endorsement required
- BLS & ACLS required
- Experience preferred
- Weekend Rotation We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-19225