HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Microbiology Supervisor in Chattanooga, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Microbiology Section Chief (MT) today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:• Paid Personal Leave • 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) • Identity Theft Protection discounts • Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options • Adoption Assistance • Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Microbiology Section Chief (MT) for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* As the Section Chief, you will prepare specimens and performs microbiology procedures used in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease.
* You will verify, record and reports lab results in an accurate and timely manner on all performed tests.
* You will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, hospital policies and microbiology procedures, including maintaining the cleanliness of all equipment, instruments and work area.
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, the 275 bed hospital has built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. We are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Microbiology Section Chief Medical Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate from a NCCLS accredited Medical Technologist program, Bachelor’s prepared (Associates if grandfather clause is applicable)
- TN State Clinical Lab Medical Technologist. MT (ASCP) required.
- Licensure: TN State Clinical Lab Supervisor
- Hospital laboratory experience preferred. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Microbiology Supervisor
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-16748