Macy's Macy's Chicago District, Chicago, IL: Regional Makeup Artist - Dior in Chicago, Illinois
* Job Overview: *
As a Regional Makeup Artist, you will drive sales and grow the business through makeup artistry within multiple locations. You will design, teach and apply makeup looks that represent the latest Lancôme fashion/color trends and support the brand vision. In addition, you will energize and elevate the makeup expertise of all Beauty Advisors by providing personal makeup artistry coaching to develop their fundamental makeup artistry skills.
Essential Functions: *
- Maintain and exceed established retail sales & service goals
- Inspire Beauty Advisors to book client appointments for full makeup lessons, building Client loyalty
- Coach Beauty Advisors to build client rapport while executing your own client management, ie. send personal thank you cards to clients that attend events
- Use proprietary systems to follow up on samples, purchases, and extend invitations to return
- Attend Lancôme training, as required. Travel may be necessary
- Train Beauty Advisors, imparting Lancôme product knowledge and standards clearly and accurately
- Coach Beauty Advisor’s on the use of proprietary systems
- Continuously lead by example
- Plan and execute events, each weekend, to recruit new clients and elevate Lancôme as the makeup authority in the region
- Provide Beauty Advisors with appointment goals for each day/event
- Serve as point person for department store fashion show events, etc.
- Energize counter team to maximize results
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• Formal beauty or makeup technical school certification a plus • At least 3 years of cosmetic experience required
Communication Skills: *
• Good communication skills, passion for coaching & developing
Reasoning Ability: *
• Self-motivated, creative thinker
Physical Demands: *
• This position involves extended periods of standing. May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
Other Skills: *
• Awareness of latest fashion trends/color, ability to establish working relationships with multiple store teams
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs, must be able to travel to multiple locations.
Click here to see the regional store responsibilities for all of our Make-Up Artist Pro Teams!
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment . *
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Job: Cosmetics Sales
Req ID: 92100176