Fiserv Implementations - Sr Professional in Cincinnati, Ohio
What does a great Implementations - Sr Professional do?
The Implementations – Sr Professional is a key contributor in the Conversions and Implementations organization, working directly with clients, managing all or part of conversion and startup projects. Conversion projects involve migrating an existing portfolio from another processor (TSYS, In-house, etc.) to the Fiserv credit processing system. Conversions can be for new Fiserv client, or for an existing client that is adding to their portfolio. Startups involve starting from ground zero and building out the required products and services on the Fiserv system to support a new client launching a new portfolio.
The Implementations – Sr Professional is engaged in the project from beginning to end, playing a key role in participating in Discovery, Data Spec Review, Software Development, System Configuration, Testing, Project Management & Implementation. Sr. Implementation Analysts are engaged in planning, coordinating, and managing all activities involved in their assigned functional workstream areas required by the client, Fiserv, and any involved vendors, to onboard a new client or client partner seamlessly to Fiserv.
You can look forward to:
• Managing all aspects of your assigned workstreams from beginning to end, developing project plans, consulting with client on solutions, managing key deliverables, and reporting on issues, risks, and status.
• Setting up and customizing the various products and services selected by the client, ensuring an end-to-end quality integration.
• Ensuring custom development is delivered as required for the client.
• Helping drive resolution of issues through problem solving, identification of necessary resources, and escalation.
You’re the kind of person who:
• Effectively manages client expectations and delivers client-ready communications
• Makes information-based decisions
• Has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Can manage many concurrent project deliverables, keeping client and internal partners on task
• Has the enthusiasm to motivate others
• Is committed to be part of the team, and to support others in making the wider team a success
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively conduct meetings and presentations
• Ability to manage time effectively; organized
• Team player
• Strong problem-solving skills; motivated self-learner
• Adaptable; able to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to mitigate risks to project delivery
• High school diploma required
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Understanding of the Credit Card Issuing Industry and associated products
• Experience with in converting to new processing platforms
• Previous conversion experience
• Experience with and knowledge of Fiserv platforms (Omaha) and products/services
• Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant credit card processing experience
Travel required: 2-5 trips annually
Who We Are: Conversions and Implementations is the new client onboarding arm of Fiserv Issuer Solutions. We engage with new clients to create a credit processing solution that includes all the products and services required to meet their business objectives. The organization provides vast opportunities to learn not only a great deal about Fiserv offerings and how products work in detail on the platform, but also gain an understanding of our clients’ business and the issuing industry. A number of roles exist which support various client segments and project types, providing opportunities to develop and grow professionally, all within the same team.
- Fiserv Jobs