HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech PRN in Conroe, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as aCardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe – Conroe, Texas_
_Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech_
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been serving the community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care services, women’s center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
- What you will do in this role:*
• Under the general supervision of the Cath Lab Manager / Designee, the Radiologic Technologist and the general direction of the medical staff is responsible for professional patient care and related assistance to patients experiencing cardiac intervention upon admission to the department.
• The Radiologic Technologist utilizes the patient care process in ensuring safe and competent quality patient care.
• The Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory supports the medical care of all patient requiring any cardiac or peripheral intervention under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
• This person ensures a safe environment for the patient and others, appropriately communicates with physicians, co-workers, volunteers, other hospital departments and patient family members.
• The Radiologic Technologist acts to provide care in a competent, effective and cost effective manner. The cath lab staff shall have overtime flexibility, be able to take call as prescribed and with a thirty minute maximum response time.
• Must be able to assess own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development. Increases knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and inservices.
What qualifications you will need:
• Current licensure in Texas as a Radiologic Technologist
• Registered American Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BLCLS) and Certification
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
• Graduate from an accredited School of Professional Radiologic Technologist.
• Previous Cath Land and/ or Interventional Radiology preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Cardiac Cath Lab Rad Tech PRN
Location: Texas-Conroe-HCA Houston Conroe
Requisition ID: 06437-117685