HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacist - PRN in Covington, Louisiana
Do you have the career opportunities as a Pharmacist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLakeview Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Pharmacist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
- The Staff Pharmacist interprets, profiles, compounds, fills, and dispenses pharmaceuticals according to State, Federal, and Louisiana Board of Pharmacy laws, rules, and regulations.
- Provides pharmaceutical care to the patients of LRMC from neonatal through geriatric according to accrediting agency guidelines for safe, economical, and efficient practice of pharmacy.
- Assists department in meeting financial and quality goals through continuous quality improvement of pharmacy practice and formulary management through inventory control procedures and pharmacy clinical and intervention programs.
Oversees pharmacy technician practices per Louisiana Board of Pharmacy rules and regulationsand department and hospital needs and expectations (i.e. 30 minute technician rounds, ensuring quality parameters are completed).
Hospital and clinical externship or experience necessary.
- Experience with pharmacy information systems preferred.
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy.
- Registered Pharmacist in good standing per Louisiana Board of Pharmacy regulations. Lakeview Regional Medical Centeris a full service, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to St. Tammany Parish residents since 1977. Our 167 bed, state-of-the-art facility provides the most advanced, medical and surgical technologies available, along with personalized patient and family-based care in a safe, suburban community.
We believe these well-defined values are the keys to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Pharmacist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacist - PRN
Location: Louisiana-Covington-LRMC-Campus of Tulane Medical Center
Requisition ID: 66194-19044