Cardinal Health Team Lead - Inventory Control in Cranbury, New Jersey
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6am - 4:30pm (Will work one Sunday per month)
Pay: $22-$25/hr (based on experience)
*Desire to drive PIT order (cherry) picker.*
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes, and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and follow up skills required
- 4+ years experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good written communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Candidate should have experience with cycle counts, inventory reconciliation processes, replenishment process, Hold/Recall processes, root cause problem solving, complaint investigations, etc.
- Takes the lead in effectively applying and teaching new processes and skills in order to accomplish a wide variety of assignments
- Comprehensive knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Ability to apply knowledge beyond own areas of expertise
- Performs the most complex and technically challenging work within area of specialization
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions for team
- Works independently to interpret and apply company procedures to complete work
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- May have team leader responsibilities but does not formally supervise
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs