HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Environmental Services Aide in Dallas, Texas
*_Environmental Services Aide / Custodian / Housekeeper
Full Time 2nd Shift
Medical City Dallas_*
Founded in 1974, Medical City Hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, our medical team consists of more than 1,150 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
The Environmental Service Aide / Custodian / Housekeeper / EVS Tech / Janitor / Facilities Technician / Cleaning Technician performs routine manual tasks to clean and care for an assigned area to include public offices, public assembly areas, patient care areas, therapy areas, halls, and foyers.
- Previous professional cleaning experience
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: *Environmental Services Aide *
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-153372