Hilton Restaurant Executive Chef - SĒR Steak & Spirits at Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas
Hilton Anatole is looking for a Restaurant Executive Chef to oversee the signature restaurant, SĒR Steak & Spirits ! Poised atop the iconic Hilton Anatole and boasting unparalleled views of the Dallas skyline, SĒR offers a sophisticated and urban dining experience unlike any other with over 350-seats.
Spanning 45 lush acres north of downtown Dallas, this AAA 4-Diamond property is an icon in the vibrant Design District boasting over 1,600 rooms, 600,000 square feet of banquet space, and 6 food and beverage outlets - 3 restaurants, a marketplace, pool, and in-room dining .
In this role you will re-open and oversee SER Steak & Spirits Kitchen managing a team of 14 and reporting directly to the Executive Chef.
The ideal candidate will be a talented restaurant chef who thrives in a high-volume environment with a passion for culinary excellence and incorporating current trends, a talent for developing and inspiring others, and excels at building comradery amongst teams. At least two (2) years' experience as the head restaurant chef with a background in upscale dining and steakhouses is required.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.hiltonanatolehotel.com/) , Facebook , Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hiltonanatole/) , YouTube
What will I be doing?
As Executive Chef Restaurant, you would be responsible for directing and administering the planning, preparation, production and control of all culinary operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulations, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Create and implement new menus and individual menu items for outlets based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with Director of Food and Beverage
- Interact with guests and clients to monitor and assess satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Restaurant Executive Chef - SĒR Steak & Spirits at Hilton Anatole
Requisition ID: HOT07WTH
- Hilton Jobs