HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Sitter - Nights in Denton, Texas
_Patient Sitter_ _Full Time Nights_ _ _ _Medical City Denton_
Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, high-quality, acute care hospital with more than 850 employees and 300 physicians. Serving the people of North Texas, MCD is a Level II Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center and an Accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center offering advanced open-heart surgery. Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave) The Patient Sitter participates in high-quality, patient-centered care by providing continuous observation and monitoring for high risk patients. In collaboration with the patient care team, the PSA ensures the patient environment is free of obstacles and minimizes risk of falls and accidental or intentional self-harm. The Sitter may also assist with basic activities of daily living.
two years of similar experience
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Patient Sitter - Nights
Location: Texas-Denton-Medical City Denton
Requisition ID: 06251-133069