Cardinal Health Finance EMERGE in Dublin, Ohio
EMERGE is Cardinal Health’s early career, rotational development program designed to accelerate the path to leadership and develop well-rounded utility players within a functional discipline. The program is geared towards recent college graduates interested in the healthcare industry that are searching for a challenging, rewarding career, in a fast-paced environment. The goal of the EMERGE program is to create a bench of future leaders to support the long-term talent strategy and direction of Cardinal Health.
Location : Dublin, Ohio (Locations can vary based on business needs. Applicants must be open to relocation.)
Start Date: July 6, 2021
Why Choose the Finance EMERGE Program?
Participants have the opportunity to develop strong financial knowledge and build relationships through exposure to challenging assignments and diverse experiences. Participants will gain valuable experience in a financial environment for the healthcare industry.
Participants will complete three 12-month rotations. Rotations will be determined based on business needs and may include, but are not limited to:
- Business Unit Finance
- Corporate Audit
- Corporate Finance
- Distribution Finance
- Revenue Management
Accountabilities in this role:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Quality and results orientation with a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize requests effectively and understand importance and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction
- Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities
Cardinal Health recruits current, full-time students who have a combination of the following requirements:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Expected graduation of winter 2020 or spring 2021, preferred
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship experience, preferred
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Participation in extracurricular activities and/or community service
- Must have unlimited work authorization in the United States with no requirement for future sponsorship
**If you are offered a position and you accept that position, the offer is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a drug test, completion of a background investigation, and demonstrated evidence that you are eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs