Cardinal Health Product Manager (Fuse by Cardinal Health) in Dublin, Ohio
Fuse by Cardinal Health
Fuse is on a mission to reimagine healthcare. Our focus on technology, design and a product mindset will help drive that mission and establish Cardinal Health as a leader in healthcare technology. The Fuse vision is to be a catalyst to help Cardinal Health become healthcare’s most trusted partner, scale innovation with clear alignment to business strategy and growth and launch new businesses and products.
Our innovation culture and modern product development teams power the evolution of our commercial products and spark the creation of new businesses and products. Our strong product orientation and working model enable innovation on commercial technologies by focusing externally on customers and users first, integrating multi-disciplinary teams to bring business strategy to life, and “InFusing” collaborative and agile ways of working into the Cardinal Health culture.
- Have or gain an understanding of the business goals or outcomes your platform product is intended to produce for customers/users and the business.
- Create a system of product metrics that measure progress towards your goal, communicate regularly, and optimize based on results.
- Guide and motivate a cross-functional team through the full product development lifecycle using discovery, iterative design & development methodologies.
- Partner with design and engineering to break big ideas into small, measurable slices that make progress towards your goal.
- Continuously be hands-on with customers and users to build a deep understanding of their jobs to be done, their needs and how the product will deliver value (value prop).
- Pair with product designers to gather quantitative and qualitative user insights to inform product design and ensure desirability prior to writing code.
- Engage and empower the team to rapidly test concepts and prototypes with users and customers to attain product:market fit.
- Continually update team and stakeholders on the product work as it unfolds - weighing costs and benefits with a focus on always delivering value.
- Work with engineering to adapt to technical constraints while still meeting the user’s needs.
- Prioritize your product backlog and plan product sprints and other activities - weighing risk, user/customer value, dependencies, and effort considering business objectives.
- Be the go-to expert for your software product - what’s happening now and what comes next.
- Motivate your product team and help them understand the impact of their work.
- Channel a passion for innovating with technology and design to improve healthcare and spark significant growth.
- Interface with stakeholders and users to understand processes, objectives, goals and challenges; clearly define objectives and what success looks like.
- Manage/Lead a team of software engineers (performance, removing obstacles, running agile/scrum ceremonies, career path management).
- Be able to assess a complex and ambiguous environment, make sense of it, and communicate a path forward.
- Seek the knowledge and expertise of others (team, stakeholders, users, customers) to better manage your product.
- Adopt a mentality of continuous learning through iterative feedback from users/customers to evaluate your path forward.
- Have experience developing and communicating compelling software product value propositions to earn stakeholder buy-in.
- Have a balance of technical confidence and business modeling experience within a complex industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Business, etc.) preferred.
- 5+ years of product management experience preferred.
- Data science or statistical experience preferred.
- Prior experience in an agile environment preferred.
- Conversant in user experience research and design activities.
- Ability to engage at a detailed level with software engineers and design team members.
- Mature interpersonal skills to guide interactions with your partners in design, engineering, and other business functions (marketing, sales, customer success).
- Experience leading and shipping a product or large feature set to market.
- Ability to eventually travel as needed (up to 15%).
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs