Cardinal Health Senior Architect Customer Engagement in Dublin, Ohio
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Senior Architect Customer Engagement within our IT Architecture practice.
The Senior Enterprise Architect drives value to Cardinal Health through their deep hands on experience with multiple applications and technologies. This role acts as a primary resource in transforming the architecture through our digitaltransformation. Focus technologies will consist of HCL Commerce, Salesforce, Adobe, Cloud Foundry, Apigee, React, Angular, and CI/CD tools.
- Conduct industry and competitor research to understand emerging and innovative solutions.
- Design and coding of proof of concepts (POCs) that validate recommendations on new technologies while advising on steps to achieve adoption of technology.
- Produce IT strategies and roadmaps based on business strategy, business and IT trends, and current and future architectures.
- Coordinate with third-party application vendors regarding capabilities and alignment with business strategies
- Develop and document reference architectures, position papers, and educational materials.
- Provide technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate.
- Interface across several business and IT areas, acting as visionary to proactively assist in leveraging enterprise capabilities and services.
- Effectively communicates and influences others towards moving to future state architectures.
- Advanced experience in a broad set of technology understanding with focus in customer engagement technologies including but not limited to: HCL Commerce, Adobe (experience, marketing), Salesforce (sales, service, marketing), SAP Hybris, PIM/DAM solutions, and cloud native / offered solutions in this space
- Knowledge of Agile development, DevSecOps practices, APIs and microservices
- Deep understanding of various aspects of Customer Engagement including but not limited to Sales, Customer Service, Order Management, eCommerce, Customer Segmentation, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Personalization, Mobile applications, and Digital Experience
- Experience in working with architects across all architectural domains.
- Business capability modeling
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Advanced experience in a broad set of technology understanding with focus in technologies related to at least one of the following customer / digital experience functions:
- Sales - Salesforce
- Service - Salesforce, SAP
- Marketing - Salesforce, Adobe
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs