HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Englewood FL, Florida
Englewood Community Hospitalis a 100-bed acute-care hospital along Florida’s Gulf Coast offering a wide variety of healthcare services. We strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics. Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- Straight As 2012-2019 – Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- The Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certification o Total Knee o Total Hip o Heart Failure o Sepsis o Acute Stroke Ready
- AHCA Primary Stroke Center Designation
- American College of Radiology o Ultrasound o Nuclear Medicine o Mammography o Computed Tomography
Englewood Community Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a full-time basis in our Cat Scan Department. On-call coverage may also be assigned as needed. ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Englewood Community Hospital offers an array of medical, dental, and vision packages, Paid Time Off (PTO), as well as several add-on perks to make your total compensation package truly customizable. Options available when you join our team: * Student loan repayment/ /and generous tuition reimbursement programs
Flex-spending programs for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
401k with 100% annual match at 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
Discounts for auto, home & even pet insurance
Life & disability insurance upgrades
Identity theft protection
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Valid ARRT registry
- Clear/active Florida license (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- High School Diploma/GED plus a 2-Year or Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a CT Technologist, preferably in an acute-care hospital setting
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy, venipuncture technique and pathology recognition
- MEDITECH proficiency
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Florida-Englewood FL-Englewood Community Hospital - Englewood
Requisition ID: 01377-3507