HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Administrative Director of Youth Services in Falls Church, Virginia
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Youth Services department. Submit your application today!
Our Youth Services teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan forgiveness program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Dominion Hospital located in Fairfax, VA is a 115 bed/room facility specializing in Behavioral Health Services. The Administrative Director of Youth Services oversees Child Inpatient, Child PHP, and Adolescent Inpatient. The Administrative Director of Youth Services participates in formulating organization policy, develops and/or reviews procedures essential to the achievement of objectives and the ability to make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Ability to use Evidence Based planning, research, quality data and facility goals and needs to analyze and make decisions without delay while involving appropriate parties.
- Develops, directs and insures the implementation of department services that promote optimum health care delivery and customer service.
- Promote and continually educate employees on concept of excellent service for all customers of the hospital, to include patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Accountable for creating a system which fosters participation and collaboration in planning, implementing and evaluating standards to insure safe, efficient and therapeutically effective health care.
- Maintains employee satisfaction score at goal of division/corporate level.
- Maintain sufficient number of qualified staff by interviewing, hiring and supervising staff.
- Make cost containment recommendations and see through to approval and implementation.
- * Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
-Bachelors degree in nursing, Social Work, Psychology or other related field required.
-Masters of Science in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology or other related field preferred.
-Current Licensure as RN in Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State, Current LCSW, LPC.
-BLS, CPI non-violent crisis intervention certification required as a part of orientation.
-Minimal five years of management experience in a hospital with focus on psychiatric services.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Administrative Director of Youth Services
Location: Virginia-Falls Church-Dominion Hospital - Falls Church
Requisition ID: 08409-22968