Cardinal Health VP, Finance – Medical Segment Global Products & Supply Chain in Florida
- Lead and develop a diverse global team of 170 finance professionals, supporting global product strategy, upstream marketing, and innovation across 29 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries, 65+ replenishment and distribution centers across North America, and the procurement of goods from over 400+ external manufacturers.
- Strategic Finance business partner to the President of Global Products and Supply Chain and their executive team.
- Provide leadership and the ability to influence key decisions, both as it pertains to the overall business needs and to the Finance function. In particular, leverage a strong business mindset to develop key insights and contribute to business growth and continued expansion.
- Responsible and accountable for the budgeting and planning of over $5.5B+ in annual spend incorporating business initiatives, economic trends and operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis. Able to clearly communicate a cohesive and concise story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results to executive leadership.
- Along with his/her team develop financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, manufacturing processes, and acquisitions.
- Understands market dynamics and competitors. Conducts complex analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
- Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company's assets.
- Provides leadership and direction for multiple operational units or disciplines through a team of 6 direct reports.
- Able to operate effectively in a matrix environment with multiple dependencies to include business unit executive leadership and their finance partners and well as working together with other finance functions like treasury, accounting, Corporate and Segment FP&A to gain alignment on strategy and execution priorities.
- Bachelor’s and Advanced degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 15+ years’ experience in related field
- Prior management experience
- MBA, preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Analytical & Business acumen
- Strong data analysis skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead; Demonstrated leadership success
- High level of personal motivation/self-starter
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Provides leadership and direction for multiple operational units or disciplines through Directors may manage managers
- Manages an organizational budget
- Approves significant policies and procedures that will result in the achievement of organizational goals
- Develops and implements functional and/or operational strategy
- Decisions have a serious impact on overall success or failure on area of accountability and external stakeholders
- Interacts with all levels of internal and/or external leaders
- Influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs