Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst - Business Operations Fixed Wing - EVM - Earned Value Managment - Special Operations Forces in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Description: This position operates as a level 2 Multi-Functional Finance Analyst in Fort Walton Beach, FL and reports to the Business Operations Fixed Wing Finance Manager supporting Fixed Wing program development, production, and maintenance program areas. This analyst will oversee and drive the task order business rhythm execution analyzing Earned Value performance metrics and EAC assessments. The role entails performing activities that drive efficient planning and execution of resources (FTE's) across various functions, including but not limited to engineering operations, supply chain, program management, sustainment, business finance, and/or planning/scheduling on the Fixed Wing platforms.
Other system duties include performing various financial functions such as:
• setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting systems (COBRA, SAP, Jobscope, VIP, Autotime, P2P)
• weekly, monthly, quarterly internal company and external customer reporting
• compiling and reviewing budgets utilizing actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds
• ensuring that costs are allocated according to established MFC policies and procedures applying principles of accounting
• supporting the capture of new business (proposals)
• ensuring closure of task order components in a timely manner.
•Strong skillset for analyzing program financial data with a basic understanding of central accounting
•Strong MS Office proficiency skills - Excel a must, PowerPoint and Word awareness
•Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills; Able to interact with high level personnel in the organization such as Sr. Program Managers
•Solid understanding of Earned Value Management (LOE vs Discrete) and performance metrics (SPI, CPI & TCPI)
•Ability to work independently and meet hard deadlines
•Experience with SAP
•Experience with Deltek Cobra
•Process improvement mindset strategic thinking
•DoD understanding (FAR / EVMS)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs