J&J Family of Companies Quality Analyst EMQA in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (JJCI) is recruiting for a Quality Analyst, located in Fort Washington, PA.
Do you want to have a direct impact on the quality of Johnson & Johnson's OTC products? The Quality Analyst will perform key activities related to the manufacturing, packaging, testing, and release of the portfolio of US Self Care drug products in the external supply chain of JJCI.
This role represents EMQA on projects and improvement teams to guide quality/compliance requirements, developing and updating procedures, and provides support to the Quality Leads and Account Managers for products produced across our network.
• Supporting batch record review and batch disposition for US Self Care drug products from external manufacturing and packaging sites.
• The processing of retention samples from external packaging sites.
• Distribution and tracking of implementation of analytical methods and specifications at EM sites.
• Supporting the tracking of microbiological test samples and results from external contract laboratories.
• Support to the EMQA Quality Leads and Quality Account Managers through various projects and quality/compliance improvement activities in EMQA.
•A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Degree in Engineering, Life Science, Physical Science, or related subject area is preferred.
Experience And Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with 3 years of experience in FDA-regulated pharmaceutical quality or supply chain is required.
• Knowledge of cGMPs is required.
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and practices in the pharmaceutical, medical device, biological, and/or OTC Drug product industry is required.
• Experience working on cross-functional project teams is preferred.
• Understanding of site quality activities (batch record review, product release, change control) is preferred.
• Experience working in an analytical/microbiological laboratory is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs