Lockheed Martin Price Cost Analyst Senior Staff - Level 5 in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, home of the world-renowned Skunk Works®, turns visionary aircraft into reality and is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition is continually earned through our commitment to relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft, continuously seeking innovative, low-cost design and manufacturing strategies, and delivering operational readiness for our customers' missions to ensure continued relevancy for the life cycle of our products.
As our Price Cost Analyst Senior Staff, you will develop supplier capture strategy for pursuit of long-range objectives and strategic plans to ensure effective material integration on program campaign pursuits, and establish new or renewed contracts. Your responsibilities include:
• Complex supplier proposals within the Aeronautics division of Lockheed Martin.
• You will review supplier proposals, cost and pricing data submitted and all other factors provided by supplier in support of their proposal.
• Daily you will confer with suppliers and analyze supplier operations to determine factors that affect price. Prepare reports and charts that present findings.
• Negotiate standard and non-standard contracts with suppliers.
• Maintain communications to ensure timely contract execution by both parties.
• Provide final contract negotiation documents that are consistent with agreements reached in negotiations.
• Plan and participate in training of Price/Cost Analysis practices and negotiation techniques to company personnel.
• As a Senior Staff level analyst, you will be a mentor for less experienced analysts in the group.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. This position requires travel, on average 20-25% domestically and internationally.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 5 employee Typically has 13+ years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Experience in Cost Analysis and evaluation techniques used in assessing supplier proposals
• Experience with government contracts and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, specifically Section 15 - Contracting by Negotiation.
• Bachelor's or Master's from an accredited college or university
• Preferred degrees include finance, supply chain, accounting
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
•Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate departmental and program messages effectively to both LM personnel, as well as the customer
•Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
•Proven ability to operate in a fast paced environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs