Lockheed Martin Quality Manager (Level 5) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Quality Manager (Level 5)
This position will report to the Senior Manager of Production Quality with responsibility for leading the
Q&MS support of multiple F-35 production assembly areas on 2nd and 3rd shift.
• Specific responsibilities will be in quality processes and performance oversight for
the F-35 Final Assembly and Finishes.
• Primary interface and POC for the F-35 Production Operations Directors in the build team.
• Directly responsible for the management and oversight of supervisors and represented inspectors.
• Will be expected to interface with teams across the program including production, program management, contracts, finance, HR, and engineering.
• Will be the primary interface with the DCMA customer for quality issues.
• Will manage the budget and headcount of the F-35 Q&MS team for 2nd and 3rd shifts and all
• aspects of performance assessment, skills assessment, skills gap closure and recognition/disciplinary actions.
The successful candidate is expected to identify areas of opportunity for improvement across program functions, and drive projects to improve efficiency.
Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Managing or Supervising personnel with six years’ experience.
• Experienced in engaging with and representing LM
with customers (DCMA, Program Office).
• Root cause analysis and corrective action
• Previous experience and ability to lead teams.
• 14+ years of quality control/assurance experience
in aviation/aerospace or high precision manufacturing
• Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership skills.
• 10+ years of leadership experience (both salary
and represented workforce.
• Green Belt/Black Belt trained.
• Prior experience in managing department budget.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs