HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Seasonal PRN Neuro ICU in Fort Worth, Texas
Medical City Fort Worth Work Schedule: RN Seasonal PRN Neuro ICU Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 - April 24, 2021 Rate: $57/hour Competition Bonus: $4,000
_About Medical City of Fort Worth_ Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius. * Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI * Accredited AMI Program * Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center * Cardiovascular Center of Excellence * Magnet Re-designation December 2015 * * * *POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the nurse manager or clinical supervisor, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to identified needs of the critical care patient with an emphasis on cardiovascular conditions and interventions. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the AACN standards and the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
*PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS* **
2yrs Acute Care in area of specialty ICU required.
Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36 week season.
All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
- During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
Please see theCNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent *
*POSITION REQUIREMENTS: *
Education and Training Experience Required
- Experience with high acuity critical care patients is preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- BSN preferred
*CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: * Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities * RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas. * Current BCLS certification * Current ACLS certification ( New Graduates nurses with less than one year RN experience and/or nurse interns hired into these areas will have 3 months to complete the ACLS course) * Current Specialty certification preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Seasonal PRN Neuro ICU
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-133669