Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator, Level 2 in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Become part of the F-35 International Supply Chain Management (SCM) Organization responsible for the BAE Teammate TFE procurement. You will be responsible for overall management of supplier RFPs, proposals, cost, schedule and technical performance, interfacing with program functional organizations and supplier management. You will also lead the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized systems, equipment, materials, and services. Additionally, you will prepare bid packages, conduct bidder conferences, analyze and evaluate proposals, negotiate and administer subcontracts. Some International travel may be required
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university/equivalent
• Experience in Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP)
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), or Department of Defense (DOD) Contracts.
• International procurement experience
• Experience issuing request for proposals (RFP/RFQ), analyzing bids (supplier proposal), or in contract negotiations
• Experience Price Cost Analysis (PCA) or Price Analysis (PA)
• Business based decision making
• Experience with Government Procurement processes and regulations
• Experienced self-starter, with sense of urgency; handling multiple tasks and dealing with competing priorities
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs