Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr - Level 3 - AV PMRB in Fort Worth, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
This individual will perform as the Sustainment Engineering R&M - Reliability Requirements and Compliance technical contributor for execution of the F-35 Air Vehicle Performance Metric Review Board (PMRB) process to include participation of both internal and external F-35 Customers at all levels. Candidate will be responsible for executing the program air system performance and fee assessment process consistent with F-35 Sustainment PBL objectives and approaches for the F-35 Program. Applicant will accomplish integrated documentation and configuration management of F-35 sustainment system metric reconciliation candidates (MRC) identified through field performance data analysis.
Key responsibilities will include life cycle of PMRB Candidates, including the following:
- Root cause analysis using: ALIS MC Aircraft Status Messages, FSRs, ALIS Work Orders, Action Requests, and Mission Capability (MICAP) Reports
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL) reconciliation candidate identification, research and review
- Coordination of reconciliation candidates with Propulsion System Contractor (PSC)
- Compilation of artifacts (data package) to meet contractual requirements for reconciliation
- Generation and presentation of briefing at the PMRB Working Group (WG)
- Generation of material for Performance Metric Review Board (PMRB)
- Generation of material for Performance Review Meeting (PRM)
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to, generation of metric reports in support of the following:
- Ad-hoc Reports
- Flight Hours
- Joint Program Office (JPO) Tag Up
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical, engineering or logistics related field
• Experience with technical project integration
• Experience with PowerPoint, MS Excel, and/or Access
• Experience with major air vehicle and/or support systems
• Experience in presentation, spreadsheet, and database development
• Masters' Degree in technical, engineering or logistics related field
• Experience working with cross-functional groups and customer stakeholders
• Experience with systems engineering approaches and configuration management
• Hands-on field and/or in-plant experience on military fighter aircraft and support equipment experience
• Familiarity with performance metric measures and readiness reporting techniques
• Familiarity with F-35 specific Performance Based Logistics (PBL) Sustainment baseline
• Tableau and SharePoint experience
• Advanced skills with MS Office products (Access, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) a plus
• Some travel may be required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs