HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Unit Clerk Medical Surgical in Frankfort, Kentucky
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Weare seeking a Full-TimeUnit Clerkfor our Medical Surgical Department to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
The*Unit Clerk *provides clerical support to the nursing unit and acts as a receptionist by greeting and interacting with all patients and visitors in a courteous, positive manner. The Unit Clerk also assists in the admission of new patients, and completes computer admission data in a timely, proficient and complete manner
You will ensure the patient receives a patient education folder
Report any admission issues or concerns to the primary RN or Charge nurse immediately.You will assist in providing correct bracelets for safety and prevention of injury for all patients (falls, skin integrity, isolation, etc)
- You will correctly document patient discharge time into computer
- Assist in updating and maintaining all logs, census sheets, midnight census sheets
- Assist physician with the electronic health record navigation and order entry as needed
- Assist with ordering of unit supplies as assigned
Frankfort Regional Medical Center (FRMC) is a 173 bed, acute care facility, Level III Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center. We primary serve the areas of Franklin, Anderson, Owen, Woodford, Shelby, and other surrounding counties.
- American Heart Association’s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Healthcare provider upon employment is required
- 6 months experience with medical terminology and healthcare office/clerical support responsibilities
We are a family 280,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Unit Clerk Medical Surgical
Location: Kentucky-Frankfort-Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00059-5877