Cardinal Health Account Manager - Laboratory Products in Grand Prairie, Texas
Account Manager - Laboratory Products
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
What is expected of you for success in your role:
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Cardinal Health and customer industry, including: key competitors, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, reimbursement and government regulation; demonstrates working knowledge of how Cardinal Health offerings match with a customers' unique business needs.
- Initiates and takes ownership of principles of territory management, including: account planning, selling processes, post-sales implementation processes, deal economics What is expected of you and others at this level in Direct Sales for functional success
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with Cardinal Health both pre- and post-sales
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships Accountabilities in this role
The Territory Consultant is responsible for managing a large territory with the direct objective to increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within the laboratory business segment. Focus areas will include driving new business, providing optimal service and targeting private brand growth. This individual will take the lead role in delivering complex broad-based portfolios of solutions that meet customer needs and builds and sustains relationships with key IDNs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Min 4 years related sales experience, preferred
- Ability to travel
- Proven product knowledge in business areaValid driver's license
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs