Lockheed Martin System Architect Staff Engineer (MBSE; Grand Prairie, Texas) in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Systems Analysis and Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX to provide system engineering design and analysis support for our emerging missiles and launcher programs. We are looking for energetic, skilled engineers, with a clearance, able to work independently, and lead small, empowered teams.
• Performs trade studies and analysis of a missile system at all levels, including seeker, missile level, and operational level.
• Run and utilize results to evaluate trade studies.
• Using the results of this analysis/trades to shape the architecture of an emerging missile system.
• Conduct analysis and simulations.
• Performs analyses for total systems at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs analysis, detail trade studies, allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into software specifications.
• Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
• Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The region is home to numerous colleges and universities to include University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, University of North Texas, Southern Methodist University, and Texas Woman's University. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
Please see the You Tube videos below as examples of work completed by the engineers with MFC:
MFC in Action
• Must currently possess a Secret security clearance with an investigation completed in the last 5 years.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority.
Experience with the following:
• Conducting operational trade studies to help in system down-select decisions.
• Developing and modifying systems architectures based on results.
• Developing system requirements and requirements analysis tools in addition to performing system level trade studies and system verification.
• Development of system architecture work products in SysML using tools like Cameo and Rhapsody.
• Leading a small cross functional group of engineers.
• Interfacing with and providing technical presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
Experience with the following:
• Program development and capturing design decisions into trade studies, and architecture documents.
• Military systems, including missiles, sensors and their sub-systems, such as solid rocket motors, control actuation systems, systems and similar.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs