VF Corporation Timberland Store Manager (Arundel Mills 322 Hanover, MD) in Hanover, Maryland
Position: Store Manager
Reports to: District Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Serve as a purpose led, performance driven leader to "step outside, work together and make it better" by building productive relationships and collaboration with a strong focus on motivating and developing talent while leading by example.
• Interviewing, hiring and training of all employees.
• Employee background screening process.
• Conducts New Employee Orientation.
• Manage & direct work of Assistant Store Manager, Supervisors and Sales Associates.
• Responsible for employee training including but not limited to; Selling Skills, Product Knowledge, Visual Standards, HR, Loss Prevention and Safety.
• Succession planning.
• Recruit and Network all store level positions.
• Performance coaching, prepares and delivers annual performance appraisals.
• Employee development and retention.
• Handling of employee complaints and grievances.
• Ensure all customer issues are adequately resolved.
• Coordinate Community Service. Operations Management
• Ensures compliance to all core Policies and Procedures.
• Writes Employee Schedules / Manages Payroll.
• Back Office Management / Maintains POS authorization codes.
• File Maintenance – HR/Operations.
• Corporate Communications.
• Manages Controllable Expenses.
• Controls & Protects corporate assets including people, product and property.
• Maintains LP & Safety Awareness.
• Competitive market survey / analysis.
• Incident / Injury reporting management.
• Participate in corporate projects, committees, initiatives as required
• Ensures execution of store Environment Guides
• Ensures accuracy of all pricing and store promotions
• Ensures all visual standards are maintained in line with corporate directive
VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- VF Corporation Jobs