CVS Health Senior Art Director, Front Store in Hartford, Connecticut
If you are a Senior Art Director that is looking for your next big challenge and a chance to do your best work ever, we should talk. Reporting to the Creative Group Director, the Sr. Art Director will lead the creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across Brand and Marketing communications. This individual must have an excellent portfolio of big ideas that drove multi-channel campaigns. Expertise in video concepts and production is required, as is deep experience across all digital media, with a special emphasis on social. You should have worked in an agency that values the power of superior creative, and big brand experience, while not necessary, is a plus. You must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell innovative creative ideas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Generate innovative creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Present concepts, serving as subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for reviews and approval.
• Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
• Apply deep and demonstrated experience in art direction for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: TV/online video, display, print, email, DM, and social.
• Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
• Minimum 5 years of working as an art director with an additional 2 years of experience as a senior art director at an agency and/or corporate environment.
• 5+ year of experience as a Sr. Art Director, with a portfolio filled with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.
• Ability to lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
• Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
• Have the ability to sell creative ideas.
• 5+ years of experience with digital, print and video production.
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines. Being an active,key contributor to the Creative Marketing Team.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Technical skills include the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and proficient on a Mac.
• Health care and retail experience
• Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations
• Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or similar, or equivalent combination of education and experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs