HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Floor Technician PRN in Hendersonville, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Floor Technician today with TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Hendersonville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a Floor Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* You will adhere to superior EVS safety and sanitation practices. Ensures adherence to all safety related protocols and documentation.
* You will adhere to EVS compliance and follows directions without deviation unless otherwise instructed to do so.
* You will insure employee physical safety precautions are continuously monitored and taken.
* You will foster positive professional working relationships among coworkers.
* You will adhere to EVS floor care guidelines and standards. TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Floor Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Housekeeping/Customer Service Experience Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Floor Technician PRN
Location: Tennessee-Hendersonville-Hendersonville Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00447-82984