HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Operations Manager in Hermitage, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Pharmacy Operations Manager? At Summit Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Pharmacy Operations Manager for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Your role manages and supervises all operational activities of the Department of Pharmacy Services through supervision of Pharmacists, Technicians and supportive staff.
- Your role oversees all operations and coordinates workflow of the pharmacy department.
- Your role ensures adherence to all Board of Pharmacy, JCAHO, CMS and FDA standards.
- You will assist in preparation of annual pharmacy operating budget.
- Your role is capable of taking call including weekends and assisting in all emergencies.
- Your role coordinates and oversees departmental operations on a daily basis.
- You will assist in managing the department when Pharmacy Director is unavailable.
Celebrating 25 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 218-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. Our 24/7 Level III Trauma ER is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, which makes TriStar Summit a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Pharmacy Operations Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- BS in pharmacy required: Pharm D preferred
- MBA or MS preferred
- 3 years experience in hospital pharmacy and management experience preferred
- Tennessee Pharmacy License(s)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Operations Manager
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-89420