Lockheed Martin Information Technology Site Manager w/Clearance in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: A challenging position protecting our nation’s networks and information systems awaits you! This position is responsible for supporting the overall tactical day-to-day operations and management of a diverse team across an agile development/support environment. Managing the operation, maintenance, and management of Linux and Windows based systems supporting a software development environment. Tactical oversight of the day-to-day operations, system security, and availability of Linux/Windows environments. Monitoring and managing team velocity, securing resources, removing and escalating issues and concerns. Manage team performance and facilitate team improvements toward more effective Dev/Sec/Ops, automation and configuration management practices. As the on-site point of contact, provides communications to local users and facilitates the escalation of user support issues.
In addition, this position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Provide effective oversight of day-to-day system administration, network engineering and maintenance activities
- Interfacing daily with program Release Train Engineers, Product Owners, Information System Security Officer (ISSO), Cyber Engineers, Lab Managers, Functional Area Managers (FAMs) and System Administrators
- Ensuring the timely review and analysis of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans; reviewing security posture of the network (ArcSight, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Host Based Security System (HBSS)); ensuring the effective resolution of identified system vulnerabilities; assist with vulnerability management activities.
- Ensuring the installation of new Information Assurance Releases or Cyber Task Orders (CTO)
- Ensuring the effective auditing and accrediting of new systems
- Other duties as assigned by IT Managers and Program Managers
*****MUST have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE*****
CURRENT DoD 8570 IAT II Certificate
Strong technical skills in the following are required: Linux/Windows system administration, System Security Implementations, Ansible playbook.
Desired skills: Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) compliance via Ansible, Multi-Factor Authentication implementation, OpenShift, OpenStack, Multi Factor Authentication, NetApp OnTap, VMware ESXI, QAS/VAS, Windows, Active Directory, HP Onboard Administrator configuration/management, Backup and Recovery, Linux certifications, Red Hat Certified Expert (RHCE).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs