J&J Family of Companies Senior Project Manager, Strategic Project Organization in Jacksonville, Florida
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting a Senior Project Manager, Strategic Project Organization, to join its diverse, dynamic team located in its global headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and we strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
This is a critical position that helps enable successful execution of strategic projects within the Vision Care Innovation and Supply Chain Portfolio. In this position, you will regularly engage with and make presentations to Senior Management. Strong, collaborative leadership is deeply important as you will be leading cross-functional teams for multi-year projects.
• Supports the Platform Teams and Value Stream Leaders in executing New Product Launches or complex Supply Chain projects by leading cross-functional business teams in attaining critical business breakthroughs
• Leads a business platform team or Value Stream team through concept generation and execution for all 3 phases of the business innovation -- incremental, substantial and transformational
• Leads and facilitates interdisciplinary teams responsible for new product development through a 5-stage Global New Product Process (GNPP) or complex supply chain projects through Flawless Project Execution (FPX) methodology
• Assists platform and product teams in strategy development and delivers innovation and supply chain objectives to achieve business plan commitments
• Ensures multifunctional inputs are obtained for meeting critical achievements as well as identifying gaps, assessing and mitigating project risks, and mitigating potential conflicts
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following: Engineering, Supply Chain, Marketing, or R&D is required
• Experience in product development or new product management preferred
• Project Management experience required; FPX and or PMP Certification highly preferred
• Experience in health care or another regulated industry preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project preferred
• Proven track record of successfully leading multi-functional teams in a dynamic, diverse environment required
• Demonstrated ability to build consensus, lead teams through influence rather than authority, and build collaborative relationships required
• Demonstrated ability in matrix management, and strategic thinking required
• Excellent interpersonal skills required
• Demonstrated experience working in a leadership team to deliver strong P&L is preferred
• Understanding of and experience working with new innovative supply chain models preferred
• This position is located in Jacksonville, FL, and may require up to 10% travel both, domestically and internationally
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Florida-Jacksonville-7500 Centurion Parkway
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs