Bank of America Team Mgr - Bus Tech Anly- Enterprise PC Refresh Program Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
Team Mgr - Bus Tech Anly- Enterprise PC Refresh Program Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina;Richardson, Texas; Jacksonville, Florida
LOB Job Description:
The candidate will
• Responsible for the successful operation of the banks Enterprise refresh program.
• Responsible for the replacement of all enterprise pc lease return assets.
• Ensure PC deployment initiatives are planned and executed through all stages.
• Plan, organize, monitor and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
• Ensures all work is managed and completed according to pre-defined service level agreements.
• Maintain issues lists, report on team’s progress and escalate roadblocks as needed.
• Ability to quickly identify potential risks.
• Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies.
• Effectively communicate between managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support.
• Effective communication is critical to the candidates success.
• Operational management of workflow, staffing and inventory levels.
• Responsible for the management/governance of vendor performance.
• Compliance oversight and management.
• Policy management and process documentation.
• Workflow management, communication, and requirements.
• Strong management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills - including speaking and presentation skills.
• Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead both on-site and virtual teams.
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate teams.
• Must be detail oriented, a self-starter and able to work independently.
• Experience with managing deployment teams is a plus.
• MS office proficiency (Excel V-Lookups, macros and create forms in SharePoint)
• Able to facilitate large audience meetings
• Analytical skills, with moderate level of expertise in Excel
• Must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Exhibit strong personal commitment, leadership and self-motivation
• Able to build strong leadership partnerships across the LOBs and collaborate on any projects throughout the sites to improve client delight
• Ability to drive operational change - track quality issues to help identify gaps and improve processes
• Open to ideas, with good skills to understand potential impact and ask the right questions up front
Detail orientated, strong organization skills, strong communicator
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs