HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Resource Director in Kansas City, Missouri
Work-From-Home in the Kansas City, MO area. May also consider Denver, CO as a potential location. Position will require relocation to one of these areas.
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as aDirector of Clinical Resourcesfor the Ambulatory Services Division of HCA in Kansas City, Missouri.
TheAmbulatory Surgery Divisionof HCA operates 130 surgery centers across the United States. We love that the size of our surgery centers naturally builds a culture where everyone knows one another and has a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for our patients and their families.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. If this describes you, we want your knowledge and expertise!
As Clinical Resource Director, you will be responsible for leading the supply expense agenda for the clinical resource management program within assigned facilities. The position is responsible for reviewing and optimizing the group purchasing organization’s contract portfolio and developing and executing product standardization with the value analysis committees. The Clinical Resource Director has a broad enterprise and segment influence and will need to build alliances with Surgery Center and Supply Chain leadership and staff to successfully execute their clinical supply expense plans.
In this role, you will:
- Drive positive change through program definition and driving initiatives that support the health care organizations’ clinical expense agenda
- Utilize broad enterprise and segment influence by building alliances with Ambulatory leadership, physicians and supply chain to successfully execute their clinical supply expense plans
- Develops, implements, monitors and verifies facility(s) based product standardization, contract compliance, product utilization, cost data, process improvements and waste
- Identifies and implements supply expense margin improvement
Ensures communication and education regarding product and procedure changes occurs in all affected departments, to include physicians and medical management personnel
Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Health Administration, Nursing, Pharmacy or other Allied Health Profession); Master’s degree preferred. Will consider a graduate of a Professional School of Nursing with related experiences in healthcare value analysis, clinical supply chain, or acute care hospital performance improvement.
- Current RN license is strongly preferred
- 2 years of clinical/healthcare experience required; RN experience in acute care and/or ambulatory surgery setting is highly preferred
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills
- Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP), Certified Value Analysis Health Professional (CVAHP), or similar credential preferred
- Materials Management and/or surgery experience preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits of working at HealthTrust Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. / / We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Clinical Resource Director
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-MidAmerica Division Office
Requisition ID: 07847-23380